Thursday, November 27, 2008

Final comments

But wait...there's more... Just when you thought it was safe to complete 2.0, there's more. Apparently 3 exists 'The semantic web'... so is that a play on words?????
In the year that we have discovered web 2.0, I have come across a number of these 'things' as a matter of course. It is funny how something so daunting becomes almost familiar over a short period. As much as I am now familiar with many of the applications in 2.0, technology is exceeding my expectations and budget. However, I now have a digital camera (still learning to drive it), and a PS3 (with 'Blue ray' apparently) which came for free when we bought a new LCD TV. So I'm really with it now.... I am finally entering 21st century, albeit kicking and screaming....
Cheers....I am now going home to try one of the new cocktail options learned from "Cocktail builder". See there is life after 2.0.

No comments: